Proudly providing local access to tennis facilities since 1886
Boldon Lawn Tennis Club (BLTC) was formed in 1886, and has continued to update and improve its facilities on a regular basis with the aim of providing high quality tennis facilities. It is open and accessible to anyone who wishes to take part.
The club provides both competitive and social tennis across a range of ages and abilities. We have 6 artificial grass courts (3 of which are floodlit) and a clubhouse with changing rooms, social area and catering facilities.
We pride ourselves on being a very friendly and sociable club with a variety of membership categories and coaching programmes for both juniors and adults. Non members are most welcome, with a visitors fee being payable.